This weekend, the official Moodle Mobile development team lead by Juan Leyva, released a new version of the official Moodle Mobile app. The new version i.e. Moodle Mobile 3.3.2 is available to download via Google Play store for Android devices and soon it will be available for iOS devices.
The new version of the Moodle Mobile App is a maintenance release only without inclusion of any major features. It comes with improvements and bug fixes for the app.
The major improvements in the new version of the Moodle Mobile app are:
- Scrolling in questions with media elements works better.
- The audio player slider is correctly displayed on iOS
- Course sections with a description in the app but without activities now no longer display a warning message.
Apart from the major improvements, the new version also includes bug fixes like:
- Assignment submission file-type restrictions are correctly enforced.
- Course sections with a description but without activities no longer display a warning message.
- Feedback completion status is correctly displayed.
The next major version of the Moodle Mobile app i.e. 3.4 will include 100% features from Moodle core.
Are you using the official Moodle Mobile app yet? Do let us know in the comments section below.