EdTech Posium formerly known as Moodle Posium is the annual Canberra-based educational technology conference with a focus on higher education and VET. The conference is organized by a committee comprising members from University of Canberra, Canberra Institute of Technology, the Australian National University, Australian Catholic University, the University of New South Wales and the Australian Defence Force.
This year the conference will be organized on Monday 30th & Tuesday 31st October 2017 at UNSW Canberra at ADFA, Northcott Drive Campbell.
The theme for EdTech Posium 2017 is :
“Fitting the tech to the teaching”
The call for submitting your presentation proposals is now open. The last date for submitting your presentation proposal for this year’s EdTech Posium is 16th September 2017. The successful presentation proposals will be notified by 20 September, 2017.
The organizing committee is looking for presentation proposals which addresses:
- Emerging technologies and how they can be applied in your workplace.
- How to embrace new technologies to revitalise old teaching approaches.
- Strategies for working with large student cohorts.
- Strategies to deliver more and better via distance or blended mode.
- Tools and techniques for engaging more effectively than ever with students.
- Putting personalised learning into practice.
- Managing work-integrated learning.
- Partnering with the students in program and course design.
- Implementing augmented and virtual reality in education
- Mainstreaming innovative teaching technologies.
- Generating and using learning and learner analytics.
- Gamifying your courses and programs.
If you are willing to share your expertise with any of the above, you can send your presentation proposal through this link.
Early Bird Pricing:
Currently, the conference seats are allowed at a discounted pricing under the early bird scheme. The closing date for early bird pricing is 29th September 2017. If you are in close by area then why wait, book your spot now.
For more details and information check out the official EdTech Posium 2017 website at – https://edtechposium.net.au/