“Reservation” is a popular plugin in the Moodle plugins database which permits to schedule an event with a defined reservation time. It is being actively maintained by Roberto Pinna and downloaded for more than 11k times.
According to the description on the plugins page:
“The main targets of this module are schedule laboratory sessions and exams but you can schedule everything you want.”
Teacher can define the number of seats available for the event, event date, reservation opening and closing date.
A reservation may have a grade or a scale. Students can book and unbook a seat and add a note about this reservation. After the event starts the teacher can grade the event. Students will noticed by mail.
Reservation list may be downloaded in several formats.
– teacher can also define multiple sublimits for available seats basis on user profile fields;
– reservation permits overbooking, also for sublimits;
– teacher can manually reserve seats for other user;
– teacher can send messages to reserved users;
– admin can define which profile fields are shown in reservation list table in reservation module settings;
– reservation can be connected to another reservation so students can reserve to only one of them;
– managers and administrators can upload list of reservation through a CSV file;
You can download the latest version of the plugin/module from this link: https://moodle.org/plugins/view/mod_reservation