Pioneer Theme released for Moodle 2.9 by @kennibc #MoodleThemes
Pioneer theme is released for Moodle 2.9 by Chris Kenniburg and is available for Moodle 2.9. Pioneer is a responsive bootstrap theme for Moodle which is highly customizable and loaded with great features.
This theme is ideal for educational institutions and businesses alike. Pioneer is focused on simplicity and providing an intuitive user experience.
Top Features of Pioneer Theme:
- Teachers can upload an image into Course Summary Files and the theme will utilize that image in the Header of the page. This slight customization allows the learner to distinguish between courses while still maintaining a standard look and feel.
- My Courses drop down displays enrolled courses at top of page.
- Custom Fontawesome Icons allows site admin to create up to 8 special icon links at the top of the page. Each icon has a bootstrap tooltip and custom link.
- Featured Courses allow the site admin to promote and highlight courses by ID number on the frontpage. The courses are displayed with an image and course title as a block.
- Moodle Blocks utilize special styling to create separation for the learner from the course content. This is achieved by special styling and placement of the block title in a vertical position.
- Unique styling creates separation of week and topic course formats using a custom background color to make each topic/week stand out visually for the learner.
- Fully integrated with the Moodle Socialwall Course Format to allow you to customize the user experience of the Socialwall.
- Unlimited Google Fonts. Theme allows for inserting any of the Google Fonts via the site admin area.
- Beautiful custom login on the frontpage is displayed for logged out users. Utilizes a large custom image.
- Three stylish marketing spots allow for special notices and promotions to be displayed via a toggle.
- Special HTML Alerts on the frontpage
- Frontpage HTML Text Box allows instructions and special notices to be displayed.
- Social Icons display neatly at the bottom of the page.
- Custom Logo and Images
- Custom Colors
Here is a quick demo video of the Pioneer theme:
You can download the latest version of the Pioneer theme from the Moodle themes database here – https://moodle.org/plugins/view/theme_pioneer
See our previous coverage on Pioneer theme here.
Do you also like the features in this awesome theme? Are you going to use it on your Moodle site? Do let us know in the comments below.