Are you ready for attending another great ed-tech conference in Moodle arena? The next such conference i.e. MoodleMoot Germany 2017 is lined up from 21-23rd June, 2017 in the Mannheim University. MoodleMoot Germany 2017 is organized by Moodle community members in Germany.
The tag line for this year’s moot is “Moodle Meets In Mahara Mobile Mannheim“. This year the conference theme is to encourage Mobile Learning with Moodle. The call for submitting your presentation topics is open now.
Topics for presentation proposal:
The MoodleMoot Germany organizers are looking for the presentation on the following topics:
- Mobile learning : use of mobile devices to support learning processes.
- Individual support and cooperative learning
- Competence-based learning in schools and enterprises
- Digital school development: Moodle as a school organization tool, Moodle for in-school training
- EPortfolios with Mahara
- Use of data; Adaptive learning, learning analytics, data protection
The organizing committee is looking for presentations for the following formats:
- Short lecture – The short lecture is an impulse of 20-25 minutes duration with 10-15 minutes discussion. A deepening can then take place in small groups in the open areas.
- Workshop (90 minutes) – A short input and practical work with the whole group (without PCs).
- Computer lab (90 minutes) – A workshop with practical work on PC / Moodle or Mahara.
- Working group / project meeting
The registration fee for attending the MoodleMoot Germany 2017 will be about 100, – € / person. For information about the presentation proposals, schedule and venue; check out the official MoodleMoot website here –https://moodlemoot.org/mootde For more details also check out https://moodlemoot.moodle.de