Moodle User’s Association – Propose new project suggestions for July-Dec development cycle @moodleassoc
Moodle User’s Association has selected the My Course Dashboard as the sole project to be included in the Moodle core during the previous development cycle of Jan- June 2016 and now the project proposals are open for all MUA members to submit their ideas for new projects.
Currently only one project is proposed for the July- December development cycle by Nick Thompson Combine ‘Enrolled Users’ and ‘Participants list‘ which was also proposed in the previous development cycle but can’t be finalized due to financial restrictions.
The development cycle is broken down in multiple phases with cutoff dates as mentioned below:
- Phase 1: Project Proposals
- Suggest Project (Closes September 1st, 2016)
- Preliminary Voting (Closes September 14th, 2016)
- Finalize project requirements (Closes November 1st, 2016)
- Phase 2: Committee Review (Closes December 1st, 2016)
- Moodle HQ gives cost estimates
- Phase 3: Final Voting Cycle (Closes Dec 31st, 2016)
So, what are you waiting for? Register now with Moodle Users Association and submit your project idea on or before 1st September.