Recently two more jobs are offered on the Moodle Jobs database.If you are having a good experience of Moodle or else you are working as a freelancer and wants to have extra income then you can apply for these jobs.
Moodle jobs is the database of the requirements of any community member who wants to get some work done in Moodle. The jobs are varying in nature like fulltime, remote, part time, contract or hourly basis.
Recently the jobs posted in the database are:
1. Need Language Site with different membership tiers
2. Need to have different level – beginner, intermediate & advance
3. Audio, video and pdf learning materials integration
4. Study Tools like Flash Card, Word Bank, My Favorite Lesson, Quiz
5. Dash Board that can add lessons.
- Type: Contract
- Location: Online/Your Home
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for an experienced Moodle developer who has worked 5+ years using PHP, Pearl and Web Development Applications.
We are seeking a skilled and enthusiastic person to provide professional expertise and technical skills in the development, enhancement and maintenance of a multiple Moodle-based Virtual Learning Environments.
If interested, please email us with information about your experience.
- Type: Part-Time / Full Time
- Location: Dracut, MA
Hope all these listings are helpful to you.