Today morning, I had posted about the recent job postings in the Moodle Jobs database and here comes two most wanted Jobs in the Moodle industry. MoodleHQ is seeking interested applicants to help “support education around the world”.
MoodleHQ has posted requirements about Senior graphic designer and Human Resource Coordinator for their West Perth HQ office.
Details of both the Jobs are as follows:
- Senior Graphic Designer: We are looking for a full-time graphic designer to work with our marketing team in our office in West Perth.
- Position summary: You will be responsible for the design and creation of multimedia artwork, graphics and layouts for brand and digital marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with marketing staff to generate art direction, creative ideas and concepts to fulfil briefs for major projects and ongoing brand development including events, software releases and other campaigns
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for a range of digital media, including social media posts, static and flash banners, eDMs, motion graphics and all digital assets
- Ensure consistency & synergy of graphic design and branding across all marketing elements
- Review and ensure accuracy of all digital marketing assets
- Occasional work with developers creating images for Moodle software
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Perth, Western Australia
- Contact: email@example.com
- Human Resources Co-ordinator: Right now we are looking for a part-time HR Co-ordinator to be responsible for all of the human resource aspects of Moodle HQ from our office in West Perth.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:Human Resources
- In your new role you will be responsible for being the first point of contact to the business for all new employees, and all generalist HR administration and coordination for the full employee lifecycle as well as the opportunity to get involved in key projects.
- End-to-end recruitment and on-boarding
- Performance Management
- Managing IR issues and employee grievances
- WHS, Staff travel and other HR policy development
- Managing 457 visa applications
- You will liaise with key stakeholders within the firm and be confident in dealing with senior partners and provide general HR advice, assist with the annual remuneration review and ensure HR processes and procedures are administered in accordance with legislative requirements.
Location: Perth, Western Australia