Moodle adminer which is based on the popular database management tool “Adminer” is updated to a new version which is compatible for Moodle 2.8 & 2.9 versions and is based on the Adminer version – 4.2.1.
Moodle adminer is a tool through which you can access your Moodle database within moodle interface and no need to login to your server and using PhpMyAdmin. Moreover, it works with MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and MSSQL databases.
Some of the features of Moodle Adminer are:
- you can define trigger
- you can change the order of fields
- you can easy create or alter views
- you can create stored procedures
- if you rename a database so the database is altered and not copied like phpMyAdmin it does
- you can define foreign key with referential integrity
You can download the latest version of Moodle Adminer here: https://moodle.org/plugins/view/local_adminer