Since the last update, 2 more jobs are posted in the Moodle Jobs database which can be helpful to all Moodle developers. In the last week the jobs including the Moodle support technician job at HowToMoodle (Moodole Partner) which are posted are as follows:
- Moodle Developer: A Home/Building Inspection Training Company is looking to turn to e-learning. We need a Moodle developer to help us get this project up.
- Skills Include:
- Hands-on experience in Moodle, PHP and Web 2.0
- Good knowledge in MySQL concepts
- Key Accountabilities:
- Design, implement and unit test LMS code
- Deliver project assignments on time, with high quality
- Review technical specifications, specifically – identifying specific interfaces, methods, parameters, procedures or functions as required.
- Type: part-time contract
- Skills Include:
- Moodle Support Technician: We’re seeking a talented, technically able and client service focused individual to join our team to:
- Set up and maintain Moodle sites hosted in our LAMP
- Provide expert written and verbal technical and “how to” support to our clients in response to requests via our online ticket support
- Troubleshoot issues to resolution.
- Liaise effectively with the server management team (Server management won’t be part of your role but you’ll need sufficient knowledge and experience of Linux server administration to meet this requirement).
- Take responsibility for and action scheduled support tasks for specific time sensitive client projects.
- Respond to relevant sales enquiries as required.
- Participate in team discussions about providing excellent client solutions.
- Actively engage in the vibrant global Moodle community via the public forum and with the 200+ core developers in the Moodle Tracker.
Please note that clicking the title of the job will open the job listing in the Moodle Jobs database.