Would you like to participate in a Moodle conference with focus on higher education and VET? Would you be interested in enhancing engagement in your Moodle course? Then, hurry up and register for the annual MoodlePosium event – the Canberra based Moodle conference.
MoodlePosium – the annual Moodle conference is organized by University of Canberra, Canberra Institute of Technology, the Australian National University, Australian Catholic University and the University of New South Wales. For 2016, the theme for the conference is:
What’s your teaching resolution?
This year the conference is organized in Ann Harding Conference Centre, University of Canberra on 5th & 6th December 2016. The conference program for the event is now available and includes many interesting sessions like:
- Micro-collaborations in Piazza by Blooma John
- Transforming the traditional lecture by Tanya Lawlis
- Create a perfect flipped session for 21st century learning by Margaret Robson
- Universal, sustainable, accessible: Designing Moodle sites for all students by Katharina Freund, Stephanie Kizimchuk, Vivien Silvey
- Providing a digital experience for prisoner learners: Using Moodle without internet by Helen Farley
- Using competency frameworks and learning plans by K Scott Huntley
- Validating educator proficiency in Moodle by Robbie Coombs
- Marking on Moodle with rubrics: Success and challenges by Amanda George
The keynote speakers for the event includes:
- Melissa Silk
- Jonathan Powles
- Joanne Lind
- Sue Gregory
If you would like to attend the MoodlePosium 2016 then still it’s not late. You can register for the conference on or before 01st December through this link. There are options for registering for a single day program also.
Are you going to the MoodlePosium 2016? Which sessions/presentations you would be interested to attend? Do share your views with us in the comments section below.