Moodle HQ team is hunting for a People and Culture Superstar, who can bring initiative, enthusiasm, experience and skills to the Moodle team. The team is looking for a highly experienced HR professional to join them at Moodle HQ, to advance the mission to empower educators to improve the world.
If you are an HR professional with 10 + years of experience with a focus on culture development and team member support, then this is the right opportunity for you to join the world’s most enticing open source team. You need to have proven knowledge with organizational change management, design and transformation along with experience in a global organization with staff based in various locations around the world.
What you need to have:
- 10+ years HR experience with a focus on culture development and team member support.
- Ready to move to Perth, Australia if you are not living there already.
- Proven knowledge with organisational change management, design and transformation.
- Experience in a global organisation with staff based in various locations around the world.
- Strong international industrial/employee relations and employment law understanding, interpretation and implementation skills.
- Intermediate to high level computer proficiency.
- Organisational and administrative skills, including attention to detail and the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and work confidently with people at all levels.
- Enthusiastic and approachable personality.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to earn trust and credibility and to positively influence at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative and be an enthusiastic team player.
- Ability to influence, network, negotiate, counsel and mediate.
What you will get:
Apart from getting a competitive salary, you will get a workplace which is caring, respectful, open and innovative. You will also help millions of educators around the world to reach their goals.
Joining the Moodle HQ team is prestigious and a globally recognized career option. So, if you are fulfilling the desired criteria and ready to move to Perth, Australia then this is the right time to give your career a big boost.
What are the other open source projects for which you would like to work? Do share with us in the comments section below.