iMoot 2016 the largest, fully online Moodle conference is going to start on Thursday, May 26th 5AM AWST (UTC+8) and will continue for full 72 hours nonstop until Sunday, May 29th 5AM AWST (UTC+8).
iMoot is a fully online annual conference that focuses mainly on Moodle and is attended by educators, Moodlers, developers and managers, in education establishments, businesses and government agencies all over the world.
- Designing courses for mobile delivery -Stuart Mealor of HRDNZ
- Helping rural population get ‘Qualitative Education’ in Pakistan Using LMS – Rabnawaz Panhyar
- Formative assessment using Moodle Quiz – Ravi Murugesan
- Technology Mapping as Instructional Design – Dorian Love
- “If There Is No Struggle, There Is No Progress” – Frederic Nevers
- Teaching foreign languages with Moodle – Andy Chaplin
- Moodle on a really really really small computer (or anyone for Raspberry Pi?) – Kenneth Scott Huntley
- Performance Module: Beyond Self and Peer Assessment – Don Hinkelman
- And Many more…
For complete details about iMoot 2016, check out the official website here- http://2016.imoot.org/