This year’s Moodle Mahara Meetup will be held on 16 April 2015 at the University of South Australia, City West Campus, Adelaide. Moodle-Mahara Meetup will showcase diverse ways to support learning and development.
The presenters of the 2015 Moodle-Mahara Meetup (#MMMup) will showcase and share how they encompass the online learning ecosystem of Moodle learning management system and Mahara eportfolio system, coupled with:
- the use of open badges to represent a large variety of learning experiences
- technical innovations which allow people to capture their learning on the go using mobile devices, and
- systems which help shape and record the 70 20 10 model of learning
2015 Moodle-Mahara Meetup Presenters will be:
Key note speakers – Dominique-Alain Jan, Lausanne University and Yuliya Bozhko, Totara LMS. The keynote speakers will touch on embedding ePortfolios in the curriculum, using Open Badges and social tools to advance teaching and learning.
2015 Moodle-Mahara Meetup Registration:
- Participants – Early Bird Special – $195 until 18 March 2015, then $220
- Presenters – Early Bird Special – $160 until 18 March 2015, then $185
* NB: No refunds will be issued, however, registrations can be transferred to another person
Complete information about the Moodle Mahara Meetup is available at the official site: http://moodlemaharameetup.org