Want to join the team behind Moodle project? Apply for the Senior Analyst Developer at Moodle HQ #MoodleJobs
Working with the awesome team behind the Moodle project is always a dream for all Moodlers. Moodle HQ is looking for a senior analyst developer to join the team to perform a challenging and critical role in rapidly growing team.
Moodle HQ is known for its friendly working environment like flexible working hours, a healthy work-life balance and the most important they have a great team of People.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The roles and responsibilities includes:
- writing high quality open source code.
- reviewing code.
- writing automated tests.
- triaging and raising attention to bugs.
- designing and documenting the implementation of new features.
- providing leadership and advice to other developers.
- presenting on technical topics at meetings.
- monitoring community forums and providing advice and feedback.
- participating in the Moodle developer community.
- contributing to the future direction of the Moodle software.
Last date for applying is 21st December 2016. If you are passionate enough to work with a world-class team then you can send your resume and cover letter through Senior Analyst Developer job – SEEK link. You will not only get a chance to work with the team but you will also be a part of family serving millions of users worldwide. Check out the complete job posting advert here.
What are you waiting for? If you meet the eligibility criteria then go ahead and apply for the same.