Registrations are open for the next Learn Moodle MOOC starting from Jan 17, 2016. Learn Moodle MOOC is a free moodle course “Teaching with Moodle: An introduction” and is designed for anybody who wants to use the Moodle learning platform for teaching.
In the last Learn Moodle MOOC, there were more than 4k participants from all over the world and this time even more number of participants in expected.
The four-week course is also a great opportunity to connect with the vibrant Moodle community dedicated to sharing resources, ideas and anything that could help inspire better teaching practices everywhere.
Designed to provide a good foundation and context to Moodle, the course covers the basics of the open source (and free!) learning platform, including how to set up and effectively use Moodle in teaching. The course features:
- Structured, easy to understand content
- Optional live sessions each week
- Activity-based learning where participants create their own courses
- Grading tools, creating activities such as quizzes, glossaries and assignments, handling deadlines and managing enrolments.
- While there are deadlines for a peer assessment (workshop) activity, you can progress though much of the course at your own pace.
You can also enroll yourtself to participate in the Learn Moodle MOOC starting Jan 17, 2016 through this link – https://learn.moodle.net