Opportunity to Improve Moodle – Submit project proposals on Moodle Association #MoodleAssociation
Moodle Association aka Moodle Users Association (#MoodleAssociation) has started accepting the new project proposals from members for the Jan-Jun 2016 Development cycle and the last date for submitting new project proposals is 1st March, 2016.
Preliminary voting will start for the submitted proposals immediately after that and close by 14th March 2016. So if you want to improve Moodle, then its your chance to vote for the submitted projects.
Few projects are already being suggested to improve Moodle like:
- a “Like”/”+1” button
- Course Sequencing – The ability to to create learning plans or sequences of courses that can have students or cohorts assigned to.
- expansion of the new Tag API
- a new “simple” forum type
- improvements to custom grading scales
- expand assignment submission annotation to support .doc and .docx
To submit your project proposals:
- As a member, login in at https://moodleassociation.org
- go to the current Development Cycle course
- click on the “create a project” button and start your proposal.
If you would also like to contribute in improving Moodle for future, you can also Join the Moodle Users Association through this link. The membership levels include – Individuals, Bronze, Silver and Gold(Check out this link for complete details about registration).