Moodle Mobile 2.7 released with improved bugs and new features #MoodleMobile
First of all, wish you all my beloved readers a very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2016.
Moodle Mobile, the official Mobile app for Moodle has seen a new version 2.7 before the end of the year 2015 with improved bugs and fixtures.
The new version Moodle Mobile 2.7 is released on 29 Dec 2015 after the release of the previous version in the month of Nov 2015. The changes included in the new version are:
- Courses with guest access enabled can be found and accessed using the search option in the app
- Participants option is not shown if the user doesn’t have permission to view the participants list in a course
- Site home section displays the main topic section first
- The Cordova File API has been implemented; you can use the file system now via a browser
- Support fixed URL in config.json
To check out the complete list of issues fixed in the Moodle Mobile 2.7 version, please check out the Moodle tracker list here. To check out the release notes for the new version, check out this link.
Download the latest version of the Moodle Mobile app:
Have you updated your Moodle version to Moodle 3.0 yet? Are you using the latest Moodle Mobile app for your Moodle site with custom branding? Do let us know in the comments below.