Moodle Mobile 2.5 released with course search and self-enrolment support #MoodleMobile
The official Moodle mobile has been updated to a new version 2.5 with course search and self-enrolment support.
In a recent announcement on Moodle forums, Juan Leyva; the developer of the official Mobile app, has posted about the release of the new version.
The notable changes in the new release includes:
- Course search – users can search for courses on the site
- Self enrolment – users can self-enrol in courses
Note: Both features require Moodle 3.0 or the Moodle Mobile additional features plugin.
- Translations for all languages supported updated including missing strings
- Upload file button in My files isn’t working
- Description in my courses is empty if the description only has media (images, video) in it
- Pull to refresh not working in forum and all course sections
Complete list of issues fixed in the new version can be checked out here.
You can download the latest version of the Moodle Mobile app version 2.5 from the google play store here and it should be available for iOS app store in the following days.
What is your favorite feature and which feature you want to be added in the official Moodle Mobile app? Do let us know in the comments below.