Moodle Mobile 2.2 has been released in the Google Play store for Android devices and will be available soon in the iOS market.
The new release of the Moodle Mobile app contains a lot of improvements and fixes over the previous versions. The complete list of improvements is as follows:
- Updated Ionic to version 1.1.0
- Errors are now triggered only the first time they happen
- Some third party core library errors are now omitted
- Improved display of Book and IMS Content Packages (scrolling and iframe size problems fixed)
- App use prevented if required user data such as first name is missing
- Keyboard is now automatically closed when submitting some forms to prevent Ionic errors.
- mod_folder errors in Moodle 2.8 fixed
- Assignment descriptions are now visible in versions prior to 2.9
- In old Moodle versions the participants list is now correctly displayed
- Implementation of $mmCourse#getUserCourses to retrieve user’s courses
- Code generation for notifications are now processed in a queue to avoid race conditions
- Back button is now shown in subviews after using side menu web/help
- Existing notifications are reset during upgrade to avoid the error reported in MOBILE-1148
- Sanitization rule fixed to avoid overriding the Ionic rule
- Errors related to invalid/null ids in the storage fixed
- Forum refresh when request failed throws an error fixed
- For large book pages, the user is no longer forced to scroll up to see new pages
- Safari browser DOM IDBDatabase Exception 8 fixed
- Fix for warning $translateSanitization: No sanitization strategy has been configured
For complete information about the changes in the new version, please check out the official release notes here.