Moodle Jobs this week
Moodle Jobs database is a good place to start posting your work requirements of Moodle like customization, appearance, design change etc. The Moodle Jobs database is getting a lot of new entries every week from the community members who wants to offer their work to other Moodle community members. It includes a lot of jobs offered on Full time basis, part time basis, remote location, contract basis, fixed term contract, telecommute etc.
The jobs posted in the last couple of days are:
- Educational Software & Systems Developer (Fixed Term Contract) – An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Software Developer to join the e-Learning Team at the University of Bath. You will be supporting the University’s virtual learning environment (Moodle), and its integrated services and various pilot projects, all of which contribute directly to the enhancement of the student learning experience.
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Bath,United Kingdon
- Contact: K.Anagnostopoulou@bath.ac.uk
- LMS Administrator – I am looking for a freelance Moodle adminstrator to setup an LMS on a virtual server and create accounts for different users. Candidates must reside in the U.S. and be available normal working hours in the U.S. time zones. Please email your resume and contact information.
- Type: Contract
- Location: Southern California
- Contact: email@example.com
- Senior Tech – IT – Info Tech HelpDesk/Tr – Please complete an online application AND submit a resume along with 3 letters of professional reference to firstname.lastname@example.org Incomplete applications will not be considered. Experience with Learning Management Systems preferred.
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Lakeland, Florida
- Contact: email@example.com