Moodle Jobs this week
Moodle Jobs, the database of all the entries posted by the Moodle Community members for any kind of work related to the Moodle. It includes all kinds of job entries like full time, part time, remote, on site, contract basis etc. If you are also a developer/designer looking to earn some money using your Moodle knowledge then you can have a look over these jobs here. The entries which caught my attention in the past week are as follows:
- Moodle Administrator – We are looking for an experienced PHP/Moodle Developer with 3 to 5 years’ experience with PHP/Moodle coding and backend administration. We need a network administrator who in interested in working with us as a contractor on an as-needed basis with flexible hours.
- Type: Part-time Contract
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Contact: email@example.com
- Programmer/ Maintenance -We have a Moodle site that needs some tuning. It is working but we are looking to clean it up and add some features. We have all the code and instructions but the company that built it has become increasingly difficult to work with.
- Type: Contract
- Location: Telecomute / remote
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moodle Developer – We need some immediate development support with a new Moodle site we are completing. All course content is completed, but we need to a.) Make some minor layout/design changes to the theme we have. b.) Complete the user hierarchy so departments and sub departments cannot see each other.
- Type: Part-time
- Location: UK
- Contact: email@example.com
- Freelance PHP/Moodle Developer – LEO is a global leader in the creation of digital learning, working with the world’s top brands. We are looking for contract Developers with strong Moodle, PHP and MySQL experience to work with our Platforms team. The Developer’s main purpose is to work with a team of Technicians and Designers to build learning platforms that meet the projects’ technical and design specifications and is delivered to schedule and budget.
- Type: Contract
- Location: Brighton
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that clicking the name of the job entry will open the same in the Moodle Jobs database.