This Just In – Moodle Mobile 3.1.1 released with fixed bugs @MoodleMobileapp #Moodle
Moodle mobile has been updated to a new version 3.1.1 with fixed bugs and improvements. The release being a maintenance release doesn’t include any new feature but includes a lot of bug fixes and improvements.You can download the latest version of the Official Moodle mobile app from the Google play store for Android devices and from iTunes store for iOS devices.
The complete list of fixed bugs in the new release are as follows:
- MOBILE-1521 – Use the official npm package for local-notifications plugin
- MOBILE-1609 – Don’t show SCORM enter button if get some data fails
- MOBILE-1616 – Support question dependencies in quiz
- MOBILE-1617 – Iframe inner links not working on iOS
- MOBILE-1620 – Quiz error if a gradebook grade doesn’t have feedback
- MOBILE-1621 – Glossary doesn’t display the activity description
- MOBILE-1625 – CBE Competency status overlaps title
- MOBILE-1626 – Grades are not correctly displayed in courses including only the percentage column
- MOBILE-1628 – Quiz dropdowns are not very usable on iOS
- MOBILE-1630 – Users asked to login more than once when the token is expired
- MOBILE-1642 – Local notifications icon isn’t shown in Android with Moodle Mobile 3.1.0
- MOBILE-1643 – YouTube embedded videos are not seen in iOS
- MOBILE-1645 – Activity automatic completion is only auto-updated if it’s configured to autocomplete on view.
And the sole improvement is:
- [MOBILE-1654] – Warn the user that file uploading is not working in 3.1
Check out the release notes for complete list of changes in the new version of the Mobile app. Are you also using the Moodle Mobile app for online teaching? Have you got the customized Mobile app? Do share with us in the comments below.