Hurry Up! Last day tomorrow (01st Sep) to submit your project proposal for MUA development cycle @moodleassoc
Hurry up and submit your project proposal for the July-Dev 2016 development cycle of the Moodle User’s Association as tomorrow – 01st September is the last day for submitting your project proposals.
You can submit your project proposals on the Moodle Users Association website here. There are total 8 project proposals submitted by various members till date as follows:
- Re Propose previous Project – Combine “Enrolled Users” and “Participants” list
- Ability to set activity due dates relative to enrollment date
- Improve the Calendar interface
- Exclude Restricted Activities From Grades
- Add chapter level restrict access to the Book activity
- Show Grade Statistics (including Grade Distribution Chart) of results per assessment item/category
- Re Propose previous Project – Add custom course fields (extend metadata)
- Course ‘read only’ state
First AGM of Moodle Users Association
Another major news about Moodle Users Association is that the first Annual General Meeting (AGM) is scheduled on Sep 28th which is coinciding with the upcoming MoodleMoot Australia 2016 (#MootAU16). If you are going to the Moot then you can attend it physically otherwise you can join through this online meeting room link.
The agenda for the AGM will be to discuss upon the following issues:
- Vote on rule changes
- Close voting of the new committee, with the top 10 vote-getters becoming the new committee
- Review finances and activities for the past year
Have you submitted your project proposal yet? Whom you are going to vote for the next MUA committee membership? Do let us know in the comments below.