Essential theme updated for Moodle 3.0 Beta version @gjbarnard #Moodlethemes
Essential theme for Moodle has been updated to a new Beta version for Moodle 3.0 after successful accomplishment of crowdfunding for the new theme as covered in our previous article here.
In a recent announcement on Moodle themes forum, the maintainer of the Essential and other popular Moodle themes; Gareth J Barnard posted about the release of the Beta version for Moodle 3.0
The current release has also passed the TravisCI support. The changes in the new version are as follows:
- NEW: First beta version for Moodle 3.0. Using ‘bootstrapbase’ styles from 2015111602.00 3.0.2 (Build: 20160111).
- FIX: Issue #575: fa-inverse does not work.
- FIX: Issue #590: Message outlining incoming.
- FIX: Issue #592: Android menu issues.
- FIX: Issue #593: InCourse page content should be on the right and blocks on the left, in RTL mode.
- FIX: Performance information styling.
- FIX: Breadcrumb button hover / focus / active.
- FIX: Gradebook floating last row.
- FIX: General form tweaks.
- FIX: MDL-51881.
- NEW: Improve breadcrumb style1.
- NEW: Dashed block areas during editing when drag and drop moving.
- NEW: Improve pagenavbar.php and use in popup.php layout.
- NEW: Only apply footer block layout to assignment grading page.
You can download the latest Beta version of Essential theme for Moodle 3.0 from the Moodle plugins database here. Many thanks to the sponsors who have funded the Moodle 3.0 version of Essential theme.