Block – Level Up! – updated with new user experience
Block – Level Up! which is a great tool to gamify your Moodle course, has been updated to a new version with all new User interface and fixed bugs.
Level Up block allows you to gamify your students’ learning experience by allowing them to level up in their courses.
Acc. to the release notes, the changes in the new version are:
- Experience points can be used either for the whole site or per course
- Course groups are considered when displaying the report and the ladder
- \mod_book\event\course_module_viewed has been added to the list of redundant events
- Complete new user interface to set up rules (nested conditions, drag and drop, …)
- Ability to filter events per activity
- Added a user friendly condition to filter per event
- Anonymous events are now always ignored
- Bug fixes
The Level Up plugin is a part of the plugins set Experience Points which includes the Level Up block and Level Availability. You can download the latest version of the Level Up block from this entry in the Moodle plugins database. The plugin is now available for Moodle 2.7 onwards.