8th MoodleMoot Japan starting this Sunday from 21-23 February 2016 #mootjp16
8th MoodleMoot Japan is going to start this Sunday 21st February 2016 and will continue upto 23 February 2016 in Toyo university, Tokyo, Japan.
The keynote speakers for the 8th MoodleMoot Japan are:
- Dr. Kiyoshi Nakabayashi from Chiba Institute of Technology will talk about the role and the future direction of e-learning technology standardization, from the view point of both technological seeds and educational needs, reviewing the stream of e-learning content standards including SCORM, Experience API, and CMI5.
- Mary Cooch, the Moodle HQ Community Educator, will talks about how Moodle HQ connects with global community and her role in running the Learn Moodle MOOC twice a year.
- Jetha Chan, the LMS and Games UI/UX Developer, will deliver his talk focusing on the LMS issues in Asia and what we can do to address these issues.
- Dr. Thierry Koscielniak from Paris Descartes University will deliver his talk about reMoot Control for Moodle which is a toll developed by Moodle development team of Paris Descartes University which aims to integrate a Moodle triggering button into the teacher’s slideshow and to permit the student to answer on there own smartphone, tablet or laptop (BYOD Bring Your Own Device).
- Martin Dougiamas – Founder and lead developer of Moodle will talk about the future of Moodle and the road ahead with internet spreading into every room of every home.
Are you going to attend the 8th MoodleMoot Japan? Are you facing any issues while using Moodle in Japan? Do let us know in the comments below.